INACCURATE FRAUDULENT AFFIDAVIT OF ANNE SANFORD AND KATHLEEN O’KEEFE WITHESSED BY SEAN NAUGHTON COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS ROSCOMMON
Sean Naughton Commissioner for Oaths, The Square in County Roscommon, the Affidavit you witnessed for Deponents Sanford and O’Keeffe on the 11th day of October 2021 is an INACCURATE FRAUDULENT document.
Anne Sanford does not live in Cork she resides at 31 Atwood Street, Wellesley, Mass 02482 USA.
The cautions affecting folios 8137F, 36155F, 9544F and RN40487F have base and foundation. The Cautions will not be removed from the properties belonging Patrick Gavin RIP until the demands Michael Gavin and Eileen Linney are met. The manner in which the estate was dealt with constitutes Elder Abuse and FRAUD. Michael Gavin RIP was out of pocket in excess of €116,000 Department of Agriculture Grants. Both Eileen Linney and Michael Gavin were shorted €12,500 each from Proceeds of the Land sale and a further €3,700 was deducted from Eileen Linney for cattle she never owned.
1. Michael Gavin and his brother Pat lived together all their lives over 70 years in their humble home Dundonnell, Taughmaconnell in south Roscommon. After Pat died intestate on 10th October 2005, Michael Gavin continued farming and caring for the farm animals as he had always done. If Michael Gavin did not continue the farming of the land then the estate would not be entitled to claim the Entitlements.
2. The family solicitor John Glynn wrote to each of the beneficiaries of Pat Gavin’s estate informing them of their entitlements. He also informed them that Michael Gavin wanted to forgo his share of the money left in Pat’s estate and compensate them additionally for the farm as he had worked it all his life and wished for it to be in his name.
3. Robert Marren was suggested by a Barrister to administer the estate and this was agreed because no party knew Robert Marren prior.
4. Anne Sanford got a Special High Court Summons in an attempt to sell the roof over Michael Gavin’s head stating in their sworn affidavit that the farm could not be sold without the farmhouse. Justice Mary Laffoy would not agree to this as Michael Gavin RIP had a right to reside in the farmhouse family home per his fathers will. “By notices in writing Kathleen ‘OKeefe, and Mary Theresa Harte have confirmed their desire to have the house and lands of the estate sold. Nicholas Duffy and his four children have also confirmed that they desire to have the property sold. It is also the wish of the Plaintiff that the property be sold.”
5. Michael Gavin offered to compensate Anne Sanford, Kathleen O’Keeffe and the beneficiaries verbally and in writing countless times for the farm but they refused to entertain his wishes The lands were eventually auctioned and Anne Sanford, & Kathleen O’Keefe placed the winning bid, however did not close in the required 30 day time frame. The 2 sisters got the consent from the remaining next of kin to waive their share, so they were required to hand over just 1/3 of the purchase money with the agreed condition that they would cover the expenses associated with the Property Auction.
6. To say that there were no bidders other than the family is untrue. The farm auction generated much interest and there were numerous bids from local farmers on the first parcel of land with the road frontage against Anne Sanford as Michael Gavin’s side did not place any bid on that parcel.
7. Numerous written requests were made in vain for evidence that Anne Sanford and Kathleen O’Keeffe’s own personal funds were transferred to Robert Marren solicitor who was administrator. The Duffy and Harte families waived their interest in the estate to facilitate Sanford and O’Keeffe’s scheme.
8. Anne Sanford and Kathleen O’Keeffe have succeeded in dividing the family with empty promises of a better deal than what the late Michael Gavin was prepared to give them. Michael went to work at 14 years of age under our fathers name to help feed the rest of the family and fund Kathleen O’Keeffe’s education in boarding school. He delivered loads of turf on a yearly basis to Duffy family in Athlone and did not deserve to be abused in his final years.
9. Michael Gavin RIP DID NOT farm the lands freely and without question from October 2005 till 2014. Anne Sanford and Kathleen O’Keeffe’s numerous Solicitors tormented him with mentally abusive letters. After numerous written requests Robert Marren, Solicitor did indeed make a decision in March 2013 to accept Michael Gavin’s claim to owning half the livestock and all the sheep. Anne Sanford, Kathleen O’Keeffe and the family were no doubt happy with Marren’s decision to refuse to award Michael Gavin the net amount €116,789.11 due to him out of the Single Payment Entitlements representing his ½ share in the profits from farming the lands.
10. After Michael Gavin RIP passed Kathleen O’Keeffe and Anne Sanford leased the Farm lands to Lawrence Mc Manus from Pettigo, Co. Donegal Mobile No 083 113 3608 an alleged former IRA man who phoned Elderly Widowed Eileen Linney demanding that Eileen Linney hand over the keys to the house in Dundonnell, Taughmaconnell, Roscommon where Michael Gavin RIP lived all his life. Lawrence McManus claims to be a mediator and told Eileen Linney that he has a right by law to the keys and he proposes to sell the house in March 2019. He claimed to local person in a recorded phone conversation that all the family are in agreement to sell the home and he has filed signed agreement with the district courts. This is a LIE as Eileen did not sign any agreement with Lawrence McManus nor did she ever meet with him. Sanford and O’Keeffe then instructed their Cork based solicitor Vincent Toher to send Eileen Linney 3 threatening letters poorly written confused letters full of grammatical and spelling errors.
11. The truth prevails at all times slanderous as it may be for Sanford and O’Keeffe. Sanford and O’Keeffe objected to the departments of Agriculture Grants being paid to Michael Gavin and Michael had to repay the original monies that John Glynn solicitor gave him to pay Joe Murray’s bill for animal feed and farm supplies. Michael Gavin expressed his dissatisfaction on numerous occasions and lack of compensation including in correspondence mailed to Kathleen O’Keeffe on Date 22/06/2015. See copy of letter. John Glynn Solicitor suggested on their behalf that Mr. Robert B. Marren take the case back before a Judge for a decision to be made particularly how the department of agriculture grants were to be distributed bearing in mind that Michael Gavin RIP had minded the farm animals for over 9 years, and paid the associated expenses out of his own pocket. This was a contentious issue as Michael Gavin RIP had been Tricked and led to believe by his two sisters Ann Sanford and Kathleen O’Keefe all along that he would be compensated.
12. For the record the administrator Robert Marren has not completed the distribution of the estate of Patrick Gavin Jnr who died intestate as the Farmhouse remains in Patrick Gavin Jnr name. It is apparent that Robert Marren favoured the wishes of Anne Sanford and Katheen O’Keeffe. Tony Watson solicitor from the Law Society Ireland stated in writing on 29/06/2015 that Mr. Marren distributed the estate based on his client’s Sanford and O’Keeffe’s very clear instructions. John Glynn solicitor who sought justice for Michael Gavin RIP and Eileen Linney referred to Sanford and O’Keeffe as 2 vengeful and spiteful sisters who had already put the estate to enormous legal expense and whom would be prepared to waste further assets in further litigation. John Glynn solicitor also questioned whether Robert Marren’s hands were tied by instructions received from Messrs Sanford & O’Keeffe.
13. The above facts are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Suggest you read the following document as evidence:
Letter from Tony Watson Law Society Ireland 29/June/2015
Letter from John Glynn to Tony Henry 14/January/2015
Letter sent to Kathleen O’Keeffe and Sanford 22/June/2015
Letter from T & N Solicitors 03/July/2013
Letter from Robert Marren 05/July/2013
192 page Paper copy of File given to Garda Fraud
Financial Elder Abuse Book Second Edition ISBN 9781720333371
The Law is as Straight as a Door Jamb,It’s those that implements the Law that’s CROOKEDHave a Nice DayMichael Gavin RIPhttps://twitter.com/MichaelGavin83
Financial Elder Abuse Book Second Edition Amazon https://amzn.to/2ZmdCtC